Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do Not Click These Adds \/

Movie suggestions

Movie suggestions Empty Movie suggestions

Post  Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:13 pm

Here you can post any good movies you've seen so that other clan members can also enjoy them. Remember, no spoilers, and make sure you give enough info about the movie so that we can find it. A basic explanation of the plot without any spoilers is fine. tongue

Movie suggestions Empty Re: Movie suggestions

Post  Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:42 pm

Wall Street Money-Never sleeps: Human greed encounters family. Sounds odd....but it really is a great movie

Black Hawk Down: Around 120 elite US Army Rangers drop into a turmoil stricken city in Somalia. Their objective is to capture two lieutenants of a Somalian warlord.

Schindler's List- "In Poland during World War II, Oskar Schindler gradually becomes concerned for his Jewish workforce after witnessing their persecution by the Nazis."

V for Vendetta: My all time favorite movie. It is hard to explain, but I will try. V for Vendetta is about a Marxist government that took over the UK. It is based in the near future and America has fallen into ruins from disease and famine, along with the rest of the world. The UK is only left standing by their strict government.(so they think Surprised ) The movie is closely tied with Guy Fawkes. Guy Fawkes tried to blow up the English Parliament in a plan which was entitled "The Gunpowder Plot" The plan itself failed(obviously). In this movie it did not fail though, Even though in the movie and in real life Guy wasn't able to blow up the Parliament building;(in the movie) he was able to inspire V(the movie's main character) to set the UK back to a free state.
    The movie itself is by far the best movie I've ever seen. To really enjoy this movie you need to be able to make more in than what you see on the screen. The movie isn't some cinematic roller coaster with ground breaking cutting edge effects, but it is to teach a lesson, more so to teach a moral. I recommend this movie 100% if you have not seen it.

Sarie Bear
    Sarie Bear

Post  Sarie Bear Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:44 am

A very good movie would be "Armageddon" It's my favorite movie and i've watched it a lot.. more good movies would be like:

Black Hawk Down
    Angel and Demons
    The Da Vinci Code

Pretty much every movie with "Jim Carrey" is good too Very Happy i love the movie "Bruce the Almighty" Best comedy movie ever made \m/_(^.^) and... that's pretty much my favorie movies. but we can't forget about the old school pokémon, can we? Wink (¨^¨)_b

//S

Post  Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:23 am

Twilight.

The movie centers around the dumb new girl in town, Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) and how she falls in love with the mysterious vam-, I mean, fairy Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson). He comes into her room at night to watch her sleep and keeps wanting to eat her, but she doesn't mind. Very Happy

Smile)) I'm sure you'll like it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content