Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do Not Click These Adds \/

2 posters

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Empty The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Post  Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:51 pm

Hi,

We've all heard of the amazing game Skyrim, so I figured I'd make a thread about it (am a little bored). Wink

For those of you who have never heard of Skyrim (SHAME ON YOU!): it's the 5th game in the Elder Scrolls series. The events in Skyrim take place 200 years after the crisis in Oblivion (4th game). This time, dragons have returned to the land of Skyrim when before they were nothing more but a myth. Of course, this is where you, the player, come in: you have to stop the dragons and find out who's behind their return.

That is just the main storyline though. There's much more you can do in Skyrim: raid dungeons, become a vampire/werewolf, join the Thieves' Guild, become a mage, slaughter bunnies... In short: lots and lots of content. The graphics and gameplay are simply amazing, truly something you must have experienced. Smile

If you haven't tried this game yet, you should get your ass to your local games store and buy it (PS3/Xbox 360/PC).

Discuss the Game of the Year 2011 here. Smile

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Post  Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:41 pm

I'd play this game....but I don't want to take an arrow to the knee..
    bombass
    bombass
    Deputy Owner

Post  bombass Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:50 pm

i played it for lieke 2 weeks and then havent played it since. last tim ei played i was in this dungeon and i put all three necklaces down on these like things on a table. then 3 guys appeared and i had to fight one at a time. i can kill the first one but then it sends the second one out and it like yells and knocks me to the floor regardless by the time i can get up im already dead. i turned the game to easy and i still die lmao. so thats the last time i have played lol. still a pretty decent game. i still like fallout 3 and vegas more (made by bethesda as well).

Post  Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:05 pm

Floppa wrote:I'd play this game....but I don't want to take an arrow to the knee..
    +1

Post  Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:10 pm

bombass wrote:i played it for lieke 2 weeks and then havent played it since. last tim ei played i was in this dungeon and i put all three necklaces down on these like things on a table. then 3 guys appeared and i had to fight one at a time. i can kill the first one but then it sends the second one out and it like yells and knocks me to the floor regardless by the time i can get up im already dead. i turned the game to easy and i still die lmao. so thats the last time i have played lol. still a pretty decent game. i still like fallout 3 and vegas more (made by bethesda as well).

What level are you and what dungeon? Know the name?
    elysiaanna
    elysiaanna

Post  elysiaanna Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:32 pm

hmm, i love Skyrim, my lovely Female Nord Luna is a powerhouse to take on direct with her deadric armour and sword .. or when i fancy a killing spree .. the inventory is full of different dresses / costumes ... killing spree in the wedding dress and wreath <3

oh .. and dragonslaying in a jester outfit Razz .. Fallout 3 was just as epic .. going around whole game in a broken female nightdress with a raygun Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:43 am